I Box Office
Modes of payment
Reservations are only confirmed once payment has been received.
Four types of payment are accepted: by cheque payable to Cité de la Voix, in person with cash, by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or by bank transfer.
- Tickets must be paid for within 8 days of the reservation. Unpaid tickets will be put back on sale after 8 days.
- 10 days before the start of the festival all tickets must be paid for at the time of reservation.
- Tickets and passes, once purchased, will be sent by mail up to and including August 10 (with a 3€ shipping and handling fee). After this date, tickets can be picked up at the Vézelay box office or at the venue before the concert.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. No duplicates can be provided.
II Concert Venues
Configuration of the concert venues
- The lateral seats in the Basilica don’t have a view of the stage. The seats on the side and at the back of the nave in the churches of Saint-Père, Asquins and Avallon don’t have a view of the stage.
How seats are assigned
- The side seats in the Basilica will only be sold once the central nave seats are sold out.
- The pass seating at the 4pm concerts will first be assigned in the nave and after that in the side seating and/or the back of the nave, without a price change.
Impaired mobility accessibility
The concerts at the Basilica are accessible to people with impaired mobility (limited number of places and assistance is necessary)
In order to access parking that is close to the Basilica, please contact the Ticket Office at (03 86 94 84 40) to get a special Parking Pass.
III General Information
- The concerts will start precisely at the times indicated. No entry is allowed after the start of the concert.
- Photographs (even without flash), video and audio recordings are strictly forbidden.
The artist line-up is not contractual. The Rencontres Musicales de Vézelay reserves the right to change the programming without reimbursing tickets.